Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Banker

What I want to be when I am older:

I want to be a banker when I am older because I like their clothes, like to hold the money and also like to give the money to other people who come in.

I would like the bank because they get paid a good amount of money. Another thing why I like the bank is because they can buy cool cars and a nice house for themselves.

I would like to be a banker because I want to make my parents proud of me. 

I want to be a banker when I am older because I like their clothes, like to hold the money  also like to give the money to other people who come to take.


I would like the bank because they get paid good amount of money. Another thing why I like the bank is because they can buy cool cars and a nice house for themselves.

I would like to be a banker because I want to make my parents proud of me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment