Pages

Saturday 26 January 2019

SLJ week3 day23 activtiy

Malo lelei I saw penguins and a baby  wolf that was eatting ice and a giant whale that splashed a lot juping up in the air also I saw  baby polir bears come out of there house and they slided down the hill that was foll of snow then the mother came to them and they went down the hill and the babys looked cuiuet at the same time they were going down the hill. Then the hole crelde of penguins gathered together and one of the penguins were siting on the egg so it can hach.

 HOP YOU ENJOY MY STORY? 



Image result for baby polar bear

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Jodacei.

    I am Augustine and my mum is one of the teachers in your school, Mrs Ripata. I really enjoyed your story about the polar bear, the wolf and penguins. Why do you think that penguins sit on their eggs.

    Enjoy your rest of your holidays.
    Augustine.

    ReplyDelete